6 9 15 Email Basics.
Our Windows 7 & 8.1 workshop will meet Tuesday June 9 at 7 pm.
You will be amazed at what your email program can do.
We will demonstrate Windows Live Mail, your email program may be similar:
1. Automatically check for messages.
2. Change the font and size used in reading or sending messages.
4. Add preset Signatures to your emails.
5. Automatically Spell Checking your emails.
6. Click on Read Receipt and get an email when the person you sent an email opens it.
7. Insert a photo into your email.
8. Add Contacts and put them in alphabetical order.
9. Put several email addresses in a folder so you may click on the folder and your whole group will receive an email.
10. Save email addresses and messages to a CD or Thumb Drive.
11. Copy a photo from an email or web site
12. Use the Snipping Tool to send an email by Gene Wheeler
13. How to setup the Calendar.
14. Review of the latest changes in the new Windows 10.