1. Having difficulty exiting a program? Hold the Alt button and press the F4 button.
2. Have you forgotten today's date? Hover the mouse over the clock at the bottom right of the screen.
3. Accidentally erased some text or even a file? Click Ctrl + Z to go back in time and cancel your last action, whatever it was.
4. Is a menu command grayed out? Push the “Esc” key 3 times. (This won't always work, as some commands are disabled during certain processes).
5. Your browser is all over the screen and you can’t find anything? Press F11, this takes it into, and out of, full screen mode.
6. The text on the internet browser is too small? Hold Ctrl and press “+” (Use “-“ to make it smaller again).
7. Your document is set on “read only”? Choose the “Save As” option and rename it.
20 Awesome Computer Troubleshooting Tipshttp://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=21905